Monday, February 24, 2014

First Post Ever! Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder in Translucent Extra Coverage

Okay Guys! Here is my first blog post ever! I've recently just started to really obsess over makeup and getting into the makeup industry, and now I want to share my obsession with you! I'm going to try and upload a review every Monday, but we will see how that goes! For my first blog post, as you can tell by the title, I will be reviewing Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder in Translucent Extra Coverage.

Right now, Coty Airspun can be found at CVS Pharmacy for $6.99 (link at the end of this blog), but is not limited to just that one store. I will try and post at least 3 links to different websites selling this product. So here is the run down of the product: Coty Airspun is a SUPER finely milled face powder that can be used as a foundation (only applies for colored Airspun powders), or can also be used to set your makeup. It is a super soft powder, and because it's so finely milled it can fit into blemishes and wrinkles, reducing the appearance of them. When very generously applied to the skin, you can see the swatch of the color.
Used to set foundation, it gives a flaw less look.
Foundation before Coty Airspun is applied:
 Foundation after Coty Airspun is Applied:
 Now to apply this powder, I just use the powder puff that the powder comes with. I feel it's easiest. To brush off the excess powder, I either use my Essence of Beauty Powder Brush or my Real Techniques Buffing Brush. Either one works really well.                    

All together, I would probably give this product a 4 out of 5 stars. It would be a five, but I don't like the intense smell of it, and the fact that its so finely milled that it flies everywhere when you open the lid. Overall it's a great product! 

If you liked this blog and you would like to see more, please feel free to email me at clauritano.com@gmail.com with some more ideas and tips!

Thanks! 
- Colin <3 

Links to the Product:

No comments:

Post a Comment